Chimney Leak Repair
Call Us Today!
If you’ve ever experienced a leaky chimney, you know firsthand it’s not fun!
However, taking prompt action to repair even the most minor leak is critical for protecting your chimney’s structure. Chimney leaks can cause long-lasting damage to your home, including:
- Damage to your roof and attic
- Weakening of your home’s structure
- Growth of mold
- Ruined ceilings, walls, and flooring
- Deteriorated chimney structure
If you notice any signs of chimney leakage, it’s critical to seek professional service fast! From discoloration to condensation, having these issues addressed promptly is imperative for preventing serious issues to your home.
At Four Winds, we perform a variety of chimney leak repair services to address our customers’ needs.
Among the services we provide for customers with chimney leak issues are:
- Mortar joint tuckpointing. Repairing or refilling mortar joints in brick.
- Chimney crown rebuilding. Repairing or sealing of chimney to address cracks or deterioration.
- Chimney waterproofing. Waterproofing system designed to prevent moisture from entering your chimney.
- Brick repair and masonry work. Patching and repairing gaps and cracks in the mortar.
- Chimney cap/chase cover repair and installation. Chimney caps and chase covers protect your chimney from debris, rodents, and moisture, keeping water away from your chimney.
- Chimney crickets. Roof crickets can be installed to divert excess rain water and snow away from your chimney.
Because there are numerous types of chimney leak issues, it’s important to consult with a professional chimney expert who can fully assess your issue and determine the source of the problem.
Depending on your specific needs, Four Winds’ trained technicians will inspect your chimney and identify the best long-term solution. We will discuss various repair and installation options for you in detail, as well as any available warranties. To learn more about chimney leak repair services, please get in touch by calling (585) 727-1174.